Thank you for supporting yay.ee and my WordPress plugins! Several methods are available to use in making a gift.
NOTE: I’m not a registered charity, non-profit, or anything like that. It’s just me!
I prefer non-state currencies (other options below):
You can either use the convenient Coinbase Commerce button below or use any of the wallet addresses posted below:
- Bitcoin: 35cGmYmppCRFHZ7jqNkuEh9NFKVoPLZZkj
- Bitcoin Cash: 3EQzdQVPRFj7frRZrBbYePnQxhceEunhts
- Chainlink: 0x9Bac517d6167CB2e0c86758B01c39a0f92d62cd4
- Dai: 0x9Bac517d6167CB2e0c86758B01c39a0f92d62cd4
- Litecoin: MGfcrF1XG6nFaL5ii4FFU2738iUxC8pbWi
- NEXO: 0x9Bac517d6167CB2e0c86758B01c39a0f92d62cd4 (ERC-20)
- Tether: 0x9Bac517d6167CB2e0c86758B01c39a0f92d62cd4
- USDC: 0x9Bac517d6167CB2e0c86758B01c39a0f92d62cd4
If you’re looking for a privacy-focused web browser with an integrated ad blocker and a way to contribute to your favourite creators, you’re in luck! Brave allows you to earn rewards through privacy-respecting ads and either share the revenue with creators you like or keep it all for yourself. Either way, if you have a few BAT you’d like to kick my way, I’d greatly appreciate it. Just hit that icon on the right of your address bar. You can give a one-time tip or set up a monthly contribution.
Gifts of cash, cashier’s cheques, money orders, stock certificates, bonds, gold, silver, platinum, palladium or any other valuable item are welcome via post or courier. Insured delivery recommended. Contact me for delivery address.